“Nurturing the next generation of highly competent individuals that harness the power of technology, innovation and enterprise to lead change and deliver impact.”
The MBA-IEV Programme is structured around 4 semesters over 2-years, affiliated to Anna University and approved by AICTE. The programme is specially tailored around the start-up ecosystem and builds on Innovation and Growth, the principal pillars for any fledgling enterprise.
Innovators will be able to ideate, build, envision and take to market, technologically advanced solutions for real-world problems. The environment focuses on transforming people into visionary entrepreneurs and also facilitates the building of a growth-oriented enterprise.
The tools for the programme veer towards building significant innovation leaders who can create, build and lead new business and service opportunities.
The first year curriculum is mapped exclusively around Product Innovation, while the second year is focused on Business Growth.
The pedagogy and curriculum of the 104-credit programme is modeled across 3 principal tracks: Product Management, Enterprise Creation and Entrepreneurial Leadership.
Technology domains comprises Advanced Computing (Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning), Connected Devices (IoT, Sensors & Networks), and Intelligent Machines (Industry 4.0, Robotics, & Automation).
- Experiential learning program in a world class incubator
- Incubation platform to catalyse innovative tech products into growth ready enterprises
- Trained, Coached and Mentored by Product Leaders, Veteran Entrepreneurs, Business Executives and Top Investors
- Scientific approach to learning from first-principles of Product Innovation & Tech Entrepreneurship
- Grants & Investments facilitated to accelerate ideas into sustainable high-growth enterprises
- Access to a global innovation and entrepreneurship ecosystem and network
IDEATE VALIDATE MAKE LAUNCH GROW.
Whether your goal is to launch your own firm, join a venture-capital-backed start-up, step into a business development role in a large corporate enterprise, contribute to a social enterprise or bring new innovative skills and associations to your family business, the MBA(IEV) program delivers essential theoretical, applied, and experiential learning to help you achieve your objectives.
Dr. Lakshmi Meera
Assoc. VP & Head
Mr. Gokul Kumar Kolandavel
Mr. Deepak N
Mr. Aman Kumar Dubey
Assistant Professor, Program Manager
Mr. Ashok Kumar M