Photocopy cum Challenge of Evaluation Notification circular of the B.E / B.Tech (2014 Batch), Degree programme for the Arrears Examinations held on May / June 2019.
Photocopy cum Challenge of Evaluation Notification circular of the B.E / B.Tech (2015 Batch), M.E/M.Tech / MBA (2017 Batch) and MCA (2016 Batch) Degree programmes for the Arrears Examinations held on May / June 2019.
All India PG Diploma in Industrial Automation System Design
“ProtoSem DemoDay has organized at FORGE on 15th June 2019 for the current batch to demonstrate Product Innovations. 15 teams working on innovation in Healthcare & Medical Devices, Automotive, Agriculture, Aerospace & Smart Factory challenges presented the innovation. Vishwanathan Sahasranamam, Co-Founder & CEO – FORGE lead the Jury panel, accompanied by Dr. Meera, Program Director FORGE & Vivek Poovalingam, Incubation Director FORGE. Based on the feedback and recommendation from the Jury, 4 innovations are chosen to represent in IIC PoC competition”
Three Days Faculty Development Programme | BLOCK CHAIN TECHNOLOGY AND ITS APPLICATIONS
Block chain technology is a decentralized distributed public digital ledger which uses the concept of crypto currencies for business purposes. The three days programme discuss the basics of block chain technology, smart contracts for businesses, supply chain management ,global transactions and trade financing techniques in the current market. By attending the three days programme the participant can learn the recent technologies about the block chain technology.
Objective of the Programme
- To learn the crypto currency techniques
- To learn the retail technologies and rewards
- To know the techniques about tax regulation and compliance
- Managing the Internet of Things networks
- Equity Trading
Day 1 – Intro To Block chain
- What is Block chain?
- Why is Block chain so revolutionary?
- A Brief look at Bitcoin
- Deep understanding of Bitcoin Design
- Consensus algorithms
- Programmable Block chains – Smart Contracts
- What’s a DApp?
- Block chain Transactions
- Future of block chain
- Block chain Synergy with other cutting edge technologies
- Business Use cases
Day 2/3 – Ethereum
- History, Concept, and design of Ethereum
- Understanding network architecture
- Basic concepts of Ethereum
- Setup of the development environment
- Toolchain Configuration
- Smart Contract Development
- Token design and implementation
- Design patterns, SW engineering best practices
- Understanding security implications
- Limitations in Ethereum
- Future of Ethereum – Enterprise Ethereum, Sharding, Proof Of Stake
Day 3 – Hyperledger Fabric
- Overview of Hyperledger family
- Applications of Enterprise block chain
- Enterprise block chain and public block chain
- Hands on session
V.P – Technology Evangelist, Emurgo Academy, Bangalore
Students and faculty from any Technical Universities/Engineering Colleges of Tamilnadu.
Full Time Research Scholar – Rs 1000 | Faculty – Rs. 1200
Accommodation will be provided to the participants on request and payment basis.
Date of Intimation of Selection: 28/06/2019 (Intimation through E-mail).
Address for Communication
Department of Information Technology,
Kumaraguru College of Technology, Coimbatore-641 049
Fee Notification circular for Ph.D Course work examinations JUNE 2019