WEBINAR ON “ENHANCE YOUR RESEARCH BY USING EBSCO BUSINESS SOURCE ELITE – DATABASE”
ONLINE TRAINING SESSION
Mahatma Gandhi Central Library
NDLI club, KCT
Dr. M. Prasad
+91 88705 06893
Shri. Vivek Raj S N
Asst. Professor, KCTBS
Date: 07th December 2022
Venue: Microsoft Teams
Mr. Nanda Lal T S
Senior Training Manager
EBSCO Information Services & IEEE
Email: [email protected]
The Learning Objectives:
- Want to discover new project/research ideas?
- Want to track the new trends?
- Want to spend less time trying to find information for your assignments?
- Learn time-saving features for your research using EBSCOhost.
- Do you want to retrieve the right set of articles out of millions of articles?
- Confused about referencing (APA, Harvard, etc.)?
- Want to save and organize your research information easily?
- Do you want to stay current in your area of interest without trawling through library resources, page
- after page…?
- Learn how to receive alerts on the new content and journals of your interest.
- Want to learn a quick way to navigate and understand an article? Know more about HTML articles.
- Don’t want to read the article? Learn how to download and listen to it later.
- Want to access 24X7? Know more about Mobile apps, Google Authentication, Remote Access, etc.
Students and Faculty from KCTBS. Other department students and faculty members are also invited. We are pleased to invite KCLAS faculty and students also to join this event.
- Login to https://club.ndl.iitkgp.ac.in/sign-in and then you have to enter your NDLI Club registered email ID (Username) and Password.
- After logging in, click on the Events section and choose the event name WEBINAR ON “ENHANCE YOUR RESEARCH BY USING EBSCO BUSINESS SOURCE ELITE – DATABASE” – ONLINE TRAINING SESSION.
- Then click the Check Eligibility button available at the right side of the event. Once it shows, you are Eligible, then Click on the Participate button to get approval.
- This is essential to get an e-certificate from Govt. of India
Last Date for Registration: May 29th 2023