THULIR’21 NATIONAL VIRTUAL YOGASANA CHAMPIONSHIP
Practice Yoga to Promote Wellness
Yugam, Kumaraguru Institutions, Agam, Anaadi Foundation
AGAM FORUM OF KUMARAGURU INSTITUTIONS In association with ANAADI FOUNDATION
Rohini. N – 7094007791
Gayathri. C – 8098936553
Date: 06 - 07 March 2021
Agam is a student Forum meant for learning Yoga and related concepts to lead a healthy and prosperous life. Agam holds life’s important motto – coordination of body, mind and spirit. It was found in 2014. Our events mainly concerned about attaining healthy body and mind through learning and practicing Yoga.
Thulir is a Benchmark event of Agam Forum of Kumaraguru Institutions. It was initiated in the year 2015 by a group of enthusiastic students of Agam Forum to create awareness about yoga for stress and health management, fitness, creativity, control of body, mind and soul . Here we conduct events, workshops, residential programmes, individual skill development events, various art competitions and state level yoga competitions.
Thulir’21 is the 5th edition of thulir planned under the theme Personality Development. Thulir’21 blooms with interesting events and competitions. Here we come up with 7 events in 7 days which includes Ideathon [ Think Xtreme], Webinar [ Know personality], Workshop [ Right Decision at Right Time], Blog-a-thon and National Virtual Yogasana Championship in association with Anaadi Foundation.
A) 4th to 8th students
B) 9th to 12th students
C) UG and PG students
Last date for Registration : 01 March, 2021
Last date for uploading videos: 06 March, 2021
Results will be announced on 22 March through mail
Winners will receive Cash Prizes along with Merit E-certificates.
Cash awards: Boys & Girls (Individually)
1st Prize – Rs.2000/-
2nd Prize – Rs.1000/-
Prizes: For both boys and girls separately under each category.
Registration fee: Rs.100/-only
All participants will receive E-certificates.
Payment link: http://bit.ly/3nkRxGv
- Purna Matsyendrasana
Rules and Regulations:
- The Contestant must perform 5 asanas – 3 asanas from the syllabus and 2 of his or her own choice.
- Registration process: Upload your ID proof and the proof of registration payment screenshot followed by the video in the link provided. Registration fee will not be refunded.
- Duration of recorded videos should be within 3 minutes that includes5 asanas which shall be attached in the provided link.
- Before performing the asanas, remember to record your name, standard/year of study, and name of the school/ college before recording the asana postures.
- Dress code:
- Male: Yoga tights only (T-shirt/shirts are not permitted).
- Female: Yoga tights and T-shirt. Ornaments should be avoided.
- The participant will be disqualified if the uploaded video is found to be edited or paused.
- The decision of the jury will be final and binding on all participants.
- Asana-evaluation is based on the perfection of posture, range of flexibility, strength, balance and appropriate breathing techniques.
- Cash prizes and Merit e-certificates will be provided to male and female participants under each category. All Participants will be provided with E-certificates.
- The committee has the right to add, alter and amend the rules.
- In case of queries, feel free to contact.