IEEE SPS Seasonal School on Recent Advancements in Real Time Hardware Implementation of Signal Processing Techniques
Ms. A. Kalaiselvi
Ms. T. Jaspar Vinitha Sundari
Date: 11th December 2023 - 16th December 2023
Venue: Kumaraguru College of Technology
Signal processing has a significant role in cutting-edge technologies. It plays a vital role in communication systems, medical diagnostics, defence technologies and autonomous vehicles. The performance of signal processing techniques is highly dependent on the hardware implementations. VLSI technology has high impact on implementation of these signal processing techniques. A small improvement in the adder unit will have a greater impact on the efficiency of these techniques. Hence there is huge necessity to impart the concepts of signal processing techniques and the skill to realize these concepts on the hardware. The purpose of this school is to disseminate the concepts and skills required for efficient hardware implementation of signal processing techniques to the research community, faculty, and students.
- Nagarajan Velmurugan, Professor, Electronics Engineering, School of Engineering and Technology, Pondicherry University, Pondicherry.
- K. G. Shanthi, Professor, ECE, R.M.K college of Engineering and Technology, Thiruvallur.
- C. Santhi, Professor & Hea d, ECE, GCT, Coimbatore
- V. Arunachalam, Associate Professor, School of Electronics Engineering, VIT, Vellore
- Technical Experts from Coreel Technologies, Bengaluru
- Sheebarani, Associate Professor, Department of Avionics, IIST, Trivandrum
- S. Sumam David, NITK, Suratkal, Karnataka
- D. Malathi, Professor, Kongu Engineering college, Erode
- M. Madhushankara, Associate Professor, Manipal School of Information Sciences, Manipal University, Manipal, Karnataka.
Dr. B.K. Krishnaraj Vanavarayar, Chairman, KCT
Shri M. Balasubramaniam, Correspondent, KCT
Shri Shankar Vanavarayar, Joint Correspondent, KCT
Dr. D. Saravanan, Principal, KCT
Dr.M.Bharathi, Professor & Head, ECE, KCT
Dr. S. Sasikala, Associate Professor/ECE, KCT, Coimbatore
Dr. N. Venkateswaran, Professor/ ECE, Sri Sivasubramaniya Nadar College of Engineering (Autonomous), Old Mahabalipuram Road, Kalavakkam, Chennai
Ms. A. Kalaiselvi, AP II/ECE, KCT, Coimbatore
Ms. S. Nagarathinam, AP III/ECE, KCT, Coimbatore.
Ms. T. Jaspar Vinitha Sundari, AP I/ECE, KCT, Coimbatore
TARGET AUDIENCE – IEEE Members, UG/PG/PhD Scholars, Academicians, and Industry participants
|UG, PG & PhD Scholars||100||150|
|Industry participants & others||500||500|
LAST DATE TO REGISTER – 08.12.2023
REGISTRATION LINK – https://forms.office.com/r/4JX78zJVCp
ACCOUNT NUMBER – 1245115000001941
ACCOUNT NAME – IEEE KCT STUDENT CHAPTER
BRANCH – KCT SARAVANAMPATTI
IFS Code – KVBL0001245
- Free accommodation will be provided if required.
- Registration fee includes kit, lunch and refreshments.
- Certificate will be provided for the participants attending all the sessions.