Webinar on Visa Process and Loan Application for Overseas Education, conducted on 20.5.2021 from 5 PM to 6 PM, 65 students participated in the webinar and got benefitted. The webinar covered regarding the documentations required, timeline to apply for visa for various countries like UK, USA, Canada, Australia followed by the documentation required to apply for loan, collaterals value, interest all the aspects were covered in detail by the experts Ms. Sowmini, Senior Counsellor and Ms. Simene Hussain, Branch Head from Edwise International, Coimbatore.
Webinar on International Admission Procedures and Scholarships was conducted on 18 March 2021, from 5.00 PM to 6.00 PM
The following things have been covered
- What is IDP?
- Seven steps to study abroad
- Services provided by IDP
- Popular destinations to study
- Finances, post study, part time work rights
- Average living, minimum tuition fee
- How to choose best university?
- Types of intakes
- Mandatory requirements
- IELTS Test
Webinar on The future of Business in a Changing world, on 7th July 2020 to the students of Kumaraguru Institutions and other institutions, the session was handled by Prof. Bill Russell, Associate Dean International and Recruitment, University of DUNDEE, UK and moderated by Mr Nithi Sevaguru, Executive Scotsgrad.
- The Business world after the pandemic.
- Research degree in the UK.
- Pursuing Master’s in UK
Webinar on 21st Century Skills, Kumaraguru Institution and British council 7 July 2020 from 5 PM to 6 PM, the session was handled by Ms. Purbani Das, Academic Manager, Blended Learning, India
The points covered in the session were about,
- Explore what 21st century skills are and why they are important.
- Examine how you can develop them for better success in their career
- Identify how you can use them to improve your English skills
Webinar on Psychology & its Relevance to Social Problems & Study in UK on 2nd July 2020 to the students of Kumaraguru Institutions and other institutions, the session was handled by Prof. Nick Hopkins from University of DUNDEE, UK and Mr Nithi Sevaguru, Executive Scotsgrad. The are totally 336 participants attended the session.
Study in USA – The Conversation Series, The International Partnership Office of Kumaraguru Institutions organized a 6-day conversation series on Study in USA in partnership with USIEF (Knowledge Courtesy) and IDP (Student Service Partner) from 26 May 2020 to 02 June 2020. This will aim to
- Outline the graduate education opportunities in the US
- Support interested undergraduate students in progression
- Clarify questions and anxieties specially in the current context
It is to experience the diverse learning about Education in the USA, Student life, Coursework and Research opportunities, Application Process and Guidelines, SOP ideation and many more from the experts and alumni from top universities.