Living with Nature
A club for nature loving community in KCT was started in the year 2009. The club engages in eco-activities, thus moulding their lifestyle to live in harmony with nature. It inculcates a sense of self – discipline and develops leadership excellence in every member. The KCT Nature Club is backed up by a team of eco-warriors in the planning and execution of its activities that creates awareness on the importance of nature and preserving the mother earth.
Nature club aims to create a sustainable society by enhancing humankind with knowledge on earth and everyday life and to create awareness on flora and fauna. It strives to build real leaders and matured volunteers through guidance from experts and with practical experience by undertaking projects on self-sustained mankind.
Faculty In charge : Mr. Saravanan C
President: Akilan S
- Acknowledged by the WWF for conducting State Level Quiz Competition.
- Initiated organic farming inside the campus.
- Completed the harvest in Yeocroft phase ll.
- An initiative to replace plastic inside the campus has been initiated.
- Sensex of trees inside the campus is taken. As a part of restoring nature, students of this club worked in cleaning the Chinnavedampatti Raja Vaikal Lake in the year 2017.
- Presented a paper on NEXT GEN BIOGAS – BIOURJA COMMERCIAL
What’s in for 2019 – 2020
World Tiger Day Talk
Honey bee day garden
Water bodies – visit
Visit to KIA
Pongal Bird Count
Wetland Day Awareness for Govt School Children
Cleaning Campaign in Forest area
World Water Day Talk
Nature Camp for Children