Learn to Laugh
Humor has been around as long as there has been humanity and considering that chimps and other primates laugh, humor has likely been around even longer than that. Being humorous or creating a humor is an ability to give a witty or a comical perspective to a thing, happening or a context through words and body language. A comical view makes the moment lighter and appealing. And sense of humor is also one’s ability to understand and appreciate the humor created. The Humor club, Haasya is like a magic land of exciting, witty conversations and actions delivered in a very entertaining, clever, ingenious and ecological manner.
Laughing out loud and often is a true relief from stress and aids good health. Members of the club at every opportunity bring together the community to learn to laugh.
Faculty In charge : Mr. Allin Joe. D
President: Praveen Kumar R
- Winner of Nayyandi Nayagargal in Kuruksastra ’19 at Sastra, Thanjavur.
- Finalists of Kurusastra ’18.
- Kuruksastra’ 18 at Sastra University, Tanjore.
- Winner of Movie Dubbing in AURA ’18 at PIMS, Pondicherry.
- Runner-up of KPY in Festember ’18 at NIT, Trichy.
- KCT Achievers Award received by Mr.P.Santhosh Kumar of Haasya Club.
- Drahaa Fest
- Comico Funia
- Kalakkal Galatta
- Alumni Meet
What’s in for 2019 – 2020
Independence Day celebration
Teachers day celebration
Children’s day celebration
April 1 event