- An International conference on Advancements in Speciality Textiles and Their Applications in Material Engineering and Medical science was organised in collaboration with Technical University of Liberec, Czech Republic on 19th and 20th April 2014.
- An International Conference on Waste Water Management (ICWW 2017) was organised jointly by Civil Engineering, Textile Technology and Bio Technology departments in collaboration with Tel Aviv University Israel and Technical University of Liberec, Czech Republic on 17th ,18th and 19th August 2017
- An Interdisciplinary PG Programme Masters of Technology Management was started from the academic year 2018-19
- An International Workshop on Advancements in Composite Materials and its Applications was jointly organised by Departments of Textile Technology and Mechanical Engineering in association with Technical University of Liberec, Czech Republic on13,14&16 October 2017
- An International Workshop on Engineering to Ingenieurwesen-Bridging The Skill Gap was organised by Department of Textile Technology and Department of Mechanical Engineering jointly with RWTH Aachen University, University of Cologne, German House for Research and Innovation, New Delhi on 27.6.2018 at Kumaraguru College of Technology
Awards and Accolades
- Precitex Award – First mark in Spinning Technology subjects by Precitex, Mumbai
- NIIT Academic Excellence Award – Highest Marks in End Semester exam in First Appearance (III to VII Sem) among the current final year student
- Best Outgoing Student Award by KCT for both B.Tech & M.Tech students.
- Best Project Award by KCT for both B.Tech & M.Tech students.