Automobile Engineering Association (AEA) was formed and inaugurated by Mr. J Balamurugan and Mr. Sajeev Mathew Rajan, Directors of Spitfire Performance Automotive Pvt Ltd on 12th March 2013 and the Faculty Advisor Mr. L Shanmugaraj introduced the Office Bearers.
The Automobile Engineering Association transformed as KCT Automotive Association with more responsibilities focusing on student self learning, self organising, exposure to external world for technical and entrepreneurial skills, leadership, campus quality improvement & awareness about the environment. The new executive members for the year 2016-17 introduced by Mr. R Kishore, Faculty Advisor and our association was inaugurated by Mr. V L Samy, General Manager – Engineering Services, Jayem Automotives Pvt Ltd on 19th September 2016.
Along with the technical activities the KCT AA will contribute for
- Employability skill development training programs with national or international professional bodies
- Holistic Development – Corporate Immersion, Alumni Interaction, Student Profiling.
- Department Infrastructure development – Building maintenance, setup of new labs, updating the labs.
- Curriculum and Syllabi Framing
- Academic Grievances
- Department Newsletter and Magazine
- Student Welfare Activities
This year KCT Automotive Association is lead by our student president Mr G R Mothilal Design. In the inauguration ceremony Dr. S. John Alexis, HoD, Department of Automobile Engineering welcomed the gathering and listed out the annual report of the AEA 2017-2018. Following this Principal Dr. Senthil J, gave his speech to enlighten the young minds . The chief guest for the event was Mr. Karthik S, who is the R&D manager in Ampere Vehicles India Private Limited.
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/automobileengineering.kct