Skill Development program in Product Design Engineering
Kumaraguru Centre for Industrial Research & Innovation (KCIRI) is conducting a 3 months Skill Development Training Program in Product Design Engineering (SDPPDE-2019) in association with leading industries for creating product development engineers for the core engineering industry.
This is a great opportunity to get trained by industry experts for a domain-specific career in core product development industries.
The program features of the course are as follows
– Curriculum, Projects, Internships & Career opportunities are supported by leading Product Development Industries
– Guaranteed Industry Internship after completion of the course successfully
– Project-based learning with live industry projects mentored by industry experts
– Focused on employment opportunities in core industry
– Scholarship for deserving candidates
Other program features, eligibility criteria & course details can be found in the attached poster.
Circular for Photocopy cum Challenge of Evaluation Notification for B.E / B.TECH (2014 Batch) and MCA (2014 & 2015 Batch) Degree programmes End semester Examinations (Arrears ) conducted during Nov / Dec 2018
1. Register the subjects to apply for a challenge of Evaluation in CoE office, KCT.
2. Pay the fees in ERP portal (www.mykct.kct.ac.in) on or before 22.02.2019 Friday by 12.00 noon.
Live session : “India First Leadership Talk Series” by Dr. Anand Deshpande Founder, Chairman & Managing Director Persistent System Ltd. organized by MHRD’s Innovation Cell. The programme will happen from 2.00 p.m. to 3.00 p.m.on Tuesday, 24th January 2019.
Live session : “India First Leadership Talk Series” by Shri. Anand Mahindra, Chairman, Mahindra Group. organized by MHRD’s Innovation Cell. This will be a webinar (Facebook live) organized by MHRD’s Innovation Cell. The live programme will happen from 2.00 p.m. to 3.00 p.m.on 8th January 2019.
The End Semester Examinations (Arrears) timetable for the course completed candidates of 2014 batch of Eight semester Core & Elective courses are scheduled to be held from 29.12.2018 to 02.01.2019 for the B.E/B.Tech programmes