Centre of Academic Excellence
The Centre for Academic Excellence (CAE) was established at Kumaraguru College of Technology in September 2009. The activities of the centre can be broadly classified as follows:
- To organize and impart training to the faculty members to develop their capabilities for quality academic delivery.
- To standardize academic activity by developing systems and monitoring the working of implemented systems with the objective of assuring sustained academic growth.
- To provide academic orientation, soft skills and placement training to students for enhancing their employability.
- Provide consultancy to other institutions to achieve academic excellence.
- Establish a studio and train faculty members in the production of audio and video content which help students in understanding academic concepts better.
As a quality improvement programme, two academic audits are conducted every semester to check the level of compliance of academic activity with reference to the standards set.
Prof.S. Bhaskar, Associate Professor / Mechanical Engineering (email@example.com)