SCIENCE AND HUMANITIES
About the Department
Objectives of the Department
To impart the fundamental knowledge of the students in all facets of Science and Humanities needed to acquire better expertise in all disciplines of Engineering besides, bridging the curricular gap between the school and collegiate education.
- To train and develop the basic skill-sets which in turn facilitates the students in achieving academic excellence.
- To introduce innovative teaching methodologies and evaluation strategies which shall chisel the professional etiquette of the students.
- To inculcate the importance of Basic Sciences and develop a natural flair for Engineering and Technology which in turn shall mould the student into a competent professional.
- Secured project worth Rs.55.6 lakhs.
- Science Academies Lecture Workshop conducted on “Some Recent Trends in Physics” 07th to 9th September 2016.
- Two major research proposals of Rs.36 lakhs submitted to DST-SERB and both are in final stage for approval.