I-STEM International Conference is happening on December 18th -19th.
18-19 january, 2019
Kumaraguru College of Technology, Saravanampatti, Coimbatore.
Traditional ways of executing businesses are radically changing. One strategy to contemplate the VUCA syndrome is innovation. As for the corporates and countries alike “Innovation is real work and it should be managed like any other corporate function”. Being given to understand the fact that Innovation and innovation management are no longer an indulgence, but rather a necessity and means of development and competitiveness for many contemporary business cultures. To ensure, key scenarios of business environments sofar, has already indicated the throughputs of innovation in different business formats. Thus led by these fascinating prepositions the theme of the conference precincts include “Innovations in Management: Technology and Practices for Business and Society”
The first episode of I-STEM [International Conference on Science, Technology, Engineering, and Management] was organized by Kumaraguru College of Technology during the month of June 2018 envisioning the advances and developments in Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Computer, Social Sciences, and Management. Being appreciated and encouraged extensively, the second version of I-STEM is scheduled on 10th – 12 th of December 2018 to bring in the diverse academic fraternity together to discuss and deliberate various developments in allied areas. The management theme of I- STEM 2018 second edition is hoisted by KCT Business School.
Call for Papper
Original unpublished research papers,real time case studies can be submitted for deliberation presentation with reference to the following areas can be submitted to I-STEM December 2018.
Track 1: Applied Marketing, Digital Marketing, Green Marketing, Neuro Marketing, Social Marketing, Marketing of Services, Retailing, Marketing Communications, Consumer Studies, Ethics and consumerism in Marketing, Marketing models etc.,
Track 2: Accounting and Finance, Behavioral Finance, Treasury Management, Financial Inclusion, Earnings Management, Banking, International Finance, Econometrics, Micro Finance, Public Finance, Portfolio Investments and Management, Project and Infrastructure Finance.
Track 3: Big Data Analytics in HR, Talent Management and Employee Engagement, Behavior Psychology, Competency Mapping, Skill development, Knowledge Management, Work Life integration, Social Security at work place, Stress Management, Leadership, Conflict Management, Emotional Intelligence.
Track 4: Supply chain and Logistics, New Product Development, World class manufacturing, Industry 4.0, Lean Manufacturing, Business Process Re-engineering, Project Management, Innovations and Technology Management, Intellectual Property Rights, Fuzzy Logic, Integrated Materials Management, Quality Control Systems, Automation and Robotics.
Track 5: Startups, Social entrepreneurship, Design Thinking, Start-up tools for Entrepreneurship Track 6: Data mining, Big data analytics, IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Fuzzy Logic, Fraud Analytics, Healthcare Analytics, In-Memory Analytics, Sentiment Analytics, Sports Analytics, Text Analytics, Web Analytics, SMACS.
Track 7: Smart City Development, Digital Villages, Disaster Management, NGO’s, Energy for Future, Crisis Management, Food Security and Agrarian Crisis, CSR, Corporate Governance, Ethics, Travel and Tourism, ICT, Water Management, Virtual Communication.
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
- The authors are requested to send the abstracts of their research papers/ articles not exceeding 200 words, Times New Roman font, 12 point, with one-line spacing.
- The title page should include tile of the study, author(s) affiliation(s), contact details including mail ids and contact number.
- The abstract should be informative explaining the background, the need, aim, methods and expected findings followed by three to five keywords along with JEL classification.
- The abstract in the aforesaid format is to be sent by mail by November 15, 2018. Acceptance of the research paper/ article is subjected to the double-blind review process.
- Authors will be notified about the status of papers submitted by November 30, 2018. Acceptance of the abstract implies that at least one of the authors will attend the conference and present the paper.
- Special Provisions are made available for the participants outside India to present their research work through Video Conferencing.
Who can attend the Conference
The conference is enabled to provide a platform for effective knowledge sharing. The conference may be profusely useful to students, research scholars, faculty and academicians from allied disciplines Management, Social sciences, Humanities and Engineering to share their forte. Further practitioners and professionals, delegates from corporate houses, management consultants from relevant disciplines can also attend the conference who can exempt themselves from a paper presentation.
Pre Conference Workshop
As a part of I-STEM conference, KCT Business School hosts a one day Pre Workshop on “Research and Publishing” on 10th December 2018. This workshop is conducted to benefit those participants who have registered for the conference at no extra cost. Persons whoarekeenin attending this high quality workshop alone shall pay Rs. 900/- for the same on first come first served basis. We therefore request to inform your request at the earliest possible. The workshop is expected to cover the following sessions.
View more for Pre-Conference workshop
- Selected Papers presented at the conference has the following publication opportunities,
- All the papers that are accepted and presented in the conference after duly completed all aspects, will be published as conference proceeding.
- Selected papers emerging out of double-blind review process will be published in Scopus indexed journal on payment basis as applicable.
- Commended papers from external reviewers and upon the approval of Guest Editor will be published in Annexure Journals of Anna University / Category B Journals upon additional charges as stated by the publisher.
Timelines to be noted:
Abstract Submission Deadline: 15 November 2018
Intimation of Abstract Acceptance: 20 November 2018
Full Paper Submission Deadline: 30 November 2018
Registration Fee: (The Registration Fee has to be paid online)
Students (Management/Commerce/ Science/Humanities/ Engineering): ₹600
For Faculty/Ph.D., Research Scholars in India: ₹1500
For Faculty/Ph.D., Research Scholars outside India: 250 USD
For Industry Delegates: ₹2000
Exclusive participation toPre conference workshop: ₹900
Fees paid towards registration are inclusive of GST
Register Here Before – 05 Dec 2018